It’s hard to believe that we’re about to turn the page on a new year.  2013 has been a very busy year for me, with so much happening from a personal, professional, and of course photography perspective .  I may dedicate a separate post to reflect on all that was 2013, but for today, I’m just going to highlight some of my favorite images from the year.

These are not the images that had the most hits, nor did they attract the most favorable comments.  They are simply the images that resonated with me more than others during the past year.

And once again, thank you very much for all your visits, comments, encouragement and support during the past year.  You are the reason that this blog continues.  Best wishes for a happy and healthy new year!

Please click on any, or all, of the images to see them in their full glory.

Nubble Sunrise Sleepy Hollow Farm Night at the Mill Under the Stairs

Tied Up

Rockport Fireworks Reaching20130210-DSC_0417-Edit Inside the Clock Fire in the SkyMoss Glen Falls Stone Long Exposure

1. Posted December 20, 2013 at 7:46 am | Permalink

Really strong collection of images Steve! Have an awesome holiday season!

• Steven Perlmutter
      Posted December 20, 2013 at 7:26 pm | Permalink

Thanks Jim! Happy holidays to you too.

2. Posted December 20, 2013 at 10:34 am | Permalink

Beautiful set of images Steven. Wishing you and your family a very happy and healthy holiday.

• Steven Perlmutter
      Posted December 20, 2013 at 7:27 pm | Permalink

Thanks very much Edith. Happy holidays to you too.

3. Posted December 20, 2013 at 1:22 pm | Permalink

I’m trying to choose a favorite here, and it is next to impossible!
    I have to go with the second one.
    I swear, when I first saw it, it took my breath away.
    Everything about it is pure perfection to me.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, and a bright, beautiful New Year.

• Steven Perlmutter
      Posted December 20, 2013 at 7:27 pm | Permalink

Thank you Lisa. Happy New Year to you too!

4. Posted December 24, 2013 at 9:59 am | Permalink

Great stuff, I love the light painting in the mill, all the best to you and your family, have a great holiday

5. Posted January 2, 2014 at 7:23 am | Permalink

You have some stellar images here Steven. Love where you took your photography in 2013 and looking forward to you images this year.