Evening Skyline

This may be a cliche shot of the Boston skyline, but you can try to make it your own by shooting it under different lighting conditions.  On this particular night, there were just enough clouds still visible in the sky to add some additional interest to the image.  They also had a nice glow to them which became more evident once I started to process the shot.

BTW, I’m a little embarrassed that my private yacht ended up being such a prominent part of the image on the right side, but I just didn’t feel like Photoshopping it out.  🙂

1. Posted November 5, 2013 at 7:24 am | Permalink

Sorry, I thought that was my yacht initially – be proud of it Steve! Beauty shot!

2. Posted November 5, 2013 at 7:48 am | Permalink

Stunning shot!! Oh, and love your yacht LOL! When’s the blogging party on board??

• Steven Perlmutter
      Posted November 5, 2013 at 9:13 am | Permalink

We’ll have the party as soon as I can find the keys.

3. Posted November 5, 2013 at 2:27 pm | Permalink

I never tire seeing the Boston skyline. Terrific shot Stephen. I thought that was your yacht outside by building…

4. Posted November 5, 2013 at 2:32 pm | Permalink

Oh I know thsi spot (because you sent me there 🙂 ) Love it Steven.

5. Posted November 5, 2013 at 2:40 pm | Permalink

Gorgeous long exposure Steven! I could almost see you from my penthouse apartment, but the clouds got in the way! ;))
    Oh, and you might not see it, but my yacht is docked right beside “yours”, ;))

6. Posted November 8, 2013 at 9:54 am | Permalink

Beautiful shot, Steven. You made this a different shot with your use of the conditions. Besides, this iconic skyline is always great to see.

I’ll be up next Spring for a cruise on your yacht. 😉

7. Posted November 9, 2013 at 12:31 pm | Permalink

Superb sharpness and clarity in this image, Steven.

8. Posted November 10, 2013 at 11:48 am | Permalink

Very nice shot, can I go for a ride on the Yacht