Yes... More StairsI realize I only took one day off from posting mill images with yesterday’s fall scene, but I’m back with another mill image today.  I’m really excited about our upcoming Historic Mills Photo Workshops, and will be posting additional images in the coming days as Bob and I work towards our formal announcement and launch of our website.  Thanks for indulging me, and stay tuned for more updates.

1. Posted February 5, 2013 at 7:45 am | Permalink

Lots of great lines here Steven. Even the walls add leading lines. Well done.

2. Posted February 5, 2013 at 7:49 am | Permalink

Love this shot Steven! The lines and texture are great!! A beauty! 🙂

3. Posted February 5, 2013 at 9:15 am | Permalink

I agree with the other comments…excellent leading lines. Looking forward to hearing about your workshop announcement.

4. Posted February 5, 2013 at 9:30 am | Permalink

Love the detail of the brickwork. Very nicely done. This is a great shot, Steven. Those railings pull you right up the staircase.

5. Rich McPeek
    Posted February 5, 2013 at 9:45 am | Permalink

Awesome detail and lines! I agree with everyone’s replies! Great work!

6. Posted February 5, 2013 at 11:53 am | Permalink

Sweetness.
    ~Christy

7. Posted February 5, 2013 at 1:04 pm | Permalink

true but interesting ones with great light and lots of leading lines – so a thumbs up from me

8. Posted February 5, 2013 at 6:00 pm | Permalink

Nice work, I love stair shots and of course you were with the stair master himself, that round window is so cool! Nice work

One Trackback

1. By Stacked Windows II | Perlmutter Photography on February 27, 2013 at 6:30 am

[…] the Everett Mill it was the many stairways that captivated me.  With the Duck Mill, it’s definitely the windows.  As I mentioned in a […]