Jetty at DuskThis is the same jetty that appears in the header of my blog, just processed in color.  Most long exposures I shoot seem to look better in B&W, but I think this image works just as well in color.  I need to shoot more of these.

1. Posted December 13, 2012 at 6:50 am | Permalink

When I am running around like a crazy woman in these last few weeks before Christmas I will come back to this photo for a feeling of calm. Thank you – it’s gorgeous!

2. Posted December 13, 2012 at 9:06 am | Permalink

Really stunning Steven. Beautiful composition.

3. Rich McPeek
    Posted December 13, 2012 at 9:16 am | Permalink

Awesome Steven! Love the long exposures! Great work!

4. Posted December 16, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Permalink

Just beautiful. One of your best, Steven

5. Posted December 17, 2012 at 6:07 pm | Permalink

I am totally with Andy on this one, this is TERRIFIC, Steven! So ethereal and peaceful!

2 Trackbacks

1. By Don’t Miss These Awesome New Photography Links on January 5, 2013 at 1:35 am

2. […] Jetty at Dusk – a haunting and ethereal piece is presented here by Steven Perlmutter.  Steven captures a shot of a character-rich wooden jetty, and by using a long exposure time he smoothes out the water which accents the inherent mood of the scene. […]