That was the question this past weekend.  This is the old Cape Ann Tool Company in Rockport, MA which sits abandoned after shutting its doors in 1987.  It’s covered in No Trespassing signs and unfortunately sits on a somewhat main road (read: people will see you).  I grabbed this shot leaning in over a fence, but didn’t summon the nerve to go inside.  It looks full of gritty urbex photo opps, and I wrestled with my decision for a long time.  When I got home and processed the few images I grabbed from the outside, I decided that I need to make a return trip and do a little trespassing… I mean exploring… some time soon.

1. Posted November 8, 2012 at 6:45 am | Permalink

I say go for it!! 🙂

2. Ken Rowland
    Posted November 8, 2012 at 7:04 am | Permalink

That site looks like it has lots of potential cool images within it. Always a tough decision, but I’d probably go for it!

3. Posted November 8, 2012 at 7:15 am | Permalink

That is always a question that I ponder Steven. Sometimes I walk away and other times I go for it. Based on this image, I’d say go for it.

4. Posted November 8, 2012 at 9:58 am | Permalink

From the looks of the outside I think you should go back. I think there’s probably a lot of grungy goodness inside.

5. Posted November 8, 2012 at 3:13 pm | Permalink

You’ll find loads of images I am sure. I’m looking forward to seeing the results.

6. Posted November 9, 2012 at 9:06 am | Permalink

Great find, Steven. This looks like a place one could spend an entire day. Oh soooo tempting! 🙂

7. Posted November 9, 2012 at 1:54 pm | Permalink

Nice one, Steven. Not sure how I’d approach the no trespassing issue – guess it depending on if the wife was with me ’cause that would make it a definite NO 🙂