Quick post for today.  One of the local farms in my town hosted an antique car show this past weekend, and I decided to head over and try my hand at some car shooting.  It’s something I haven’t done much in the past, and it was fun experimenting with different lenses, angles, compositions, etc.  For this post, I’m highlighting several detail shots of a few of the cars, and I may post some additional images in the near future.  Stay tuned.

1. Posted August 7, 2012 at 8:26 am | Permalink

Really cool set of shots here Steven! Well captured!

2. Posted August 7, 2012 at 10:36 am | Permalink

Nicely done Steven.

3. Posted August 7, 2012 at 11:47 am | Permalink

Super shots Steven. You have managed to take tight shots which eliminates all of the activity of the show. That first image rocks.

4. Posted August 7, 2012 at 1:35 pm | Permalink

Nice series of images. Stephen. I really like the first and last ones, although they are all good.

5. Posted August 7, 2012 at 8:27 pm | Permalink

lovely set of shots, Steven. Nothing like vintage cars. I really like that first shot with it’s sharpness and clarity.

6. Posted August 7, 2012 at 8:37 pm | Permalink

Great shots. I love hitting car shows, you can find some great cars to photograph and even the timing is right you can come with some incredible images. I really like the last one.

7. Posted August 8, 2012 at 3:10 pm | Permalink

I just love great car photography, and you’ve done a fabulous job here! Those first two shots of that first generation Corvette are simply stunning, Steven, well seen and captured my friend! I really do think you’ve got to get out to the shows more often and do this sort of work!

One Trackback

1. By - Gregory Allen Deese on August 10, 2012 at 12:44 am

[…] Car Show – a classic car show provides the venue, and Steven Perlmutter brings his talents and camera.  Steven photographs a pair of really incredible old classics, making for a post that is sure to satisfy the car nut in all of us. […]