Every so often I’ll come across an image I shot, and something odd will catch my eye.   That one thing then becomes the only thing I see every time I look at the image going forward.  Even if it isn’t one of my better images, that one thing makes it compelling enough to look at again and again.  In this shot it’s those two upper windows that look like angry eyes. Or at least to me they do.  Anyway, I thought I’d share it in case anyone else sees the same thing I do.  If not, there’s always a new post tomorrow.  🙂

Nikon D90, Nikkor 18-70, f/5, 18mm, 3 brackets handheld

1. Posted February 16, 2012 at 10:29 am | Permalink

Awesome catch. Love the lines of those gray stairs and how they wrap against the railing.

2. Posted February 16, 2012 at 1:33 pm | Permalink

If the windows are the eyes, then the rail is the nose! And for me its that sinuous line that threads its way upward that really appeals to me. It’s a fascinating shot and well worth showing.

3. Posted February 16, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Permalink

You know now that you said it they do look like angry eyes. Terrific POV and lines leading upward.

4. Posted February 16, 2012 at 3:23 pm | Permalink

Oh man, I can definitely see it! Cool shot Steven!

5. Posted February 16, 2012 at 4:16 pm | Permalink

Yeah, I see it, very strange but very cool!

6. Posted February 16, 2012 at 8:47 pm | Permalink

Man, this is a wild angle. Love all of the lines and that curving railing. Even the red water line leading to that sprinkler head adds to the scene. Nice work, Steven.

7. Posted February 17, 2012 at 1:32 am | Permalink

yes… they indeed look like one. similar from the animation movie ‘monster house’ 🙂

8. Posted February 17, 2012 at 2:31 pm | Permalink

I see where you are coming from, to me it looks as though one of the (eye’s) is blinking…