This is another shot from my time at Motif #1 last weekend.  After capturing a variety of angles on the fishing shack and surrounding harbor, I moved in close for some detail shots.  Buoys hanging on a wall are just quintessential New England fishing village, and I can’t seem to get enough of these types of images.

Nikon D90, Nikkor 18-70, f/4.5, 45mm, 1/25 sec

1. Posted December 1, 2011 at 6:43 am | Permalink

Awesome POV here man, I love the range of colors you’ve captured as well

2. Posted December 1, 2011 at 7:15 am | Permalink

Really nice perspective and colors Steven

3. Posted December 1, 2011 at 7:59 am | Permalink

LOL – Love that title, Steven!
    This shot is awesome with these nice colors and outstanding detail on those old buoys. Nice POV as well.

4. Posted December 1, 2011 at 8:32 am | Permalink

Nice detail and perspective Steven!

5. Posted December 1, 2011 at 9:42 am | Permalink

Wonderful Steven…great shot and title. I actually took a similar shot quite a few years ago when we were in Maine. We’re planning a trip to Maine this coming summer and I’m super excited to get out there an shoot this beautiful State.

6. Posted December 1, 2011 at 11:22 am | Permalink

Yeah Buoy! (sorry)

That’s pretty cool, it’s like a collection of different kinds. Nice shot here.

7. Posted December 1, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

A real kaleidoscope of colors in this one Steven

8. Posted December 2, 2011 at 7:08 am | Permalink

Really cool shot. Nice shallow DOF and POV. Well done.

9. Posted December 2, 2011 at 7:57 am | Permalink

Nice shot Steven. The colours and subject work so well here.