Just a quick post and run for today.  This is another shot from Ogunquit, Maine, and was taken during the WWPW last month.  The conditions were far from ideal, but I did manage to get a shot or two that I liked, including this one.

Have a great weekend.

1. Posted November 18, 2011 at 9:21 am | Permalink

I like it too Steven. Love the detail in the rocks and the movement in the clouds

2. Posted November 18, 2011 at 11:43 am | Permalink

It’s pretty crazy to me how these rocks get so covered with those sea weeds. They look awesome swaying in the waves.

3. Posted November 18, 2011 at 11:47 am | Permalink

I really like this too Steven. The smooth movement of the clouds are terrific. Great shot.

4. Posted November 18, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Permalink

Graceful for sure – the simple compositions are often the most successful – Nice one, Steve

5. Posted November 18, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Permalink

Nice simple composition but it certainly works well.

6. Posted November 18, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Permalink

Just an awesome shot Steven!

7. Posted November 18, 2011 at 6:09 pm | Permalink

There’s something absolutely mesmerizing about this here shot, Steven! Great work, my friend!

8. Posted November 21, 2011 at 7:43 am | Permalink

Beautiful shot here man, love those reflections

9. Posted November 21, 2011 at 9:50 am | Permalink

I dig this. i would try and process it in Black and White, upping the contrast and structure to get the detail in the sky to stand out. Otherwise, awesome shot!

One Trackback

1. […] Still Motion – slightly abstract in nature, this gorgeous landscape photo produces a strong and dramatic ocean scene.  Straight from the studio of Steven Perlmutter. this shot is guaranteed to captivate the viewer, making it a picture well worth the time to pop over to view. […]