I’m not much of an Urbex shooter, and frankly, I’m not sure if this would even qualify as I’m not really exploring the inside of the building, and as far as I know it’s still in operation.  Regardless, I’ve driven by this factory/warehouse many times, and finally made some time to stop for a few minutes to fire off some brackets.  I tried several different angles, but ended up liking the mild distortion in this wide angle shot the best (the support beam on the left is actually bent).  I don’t know too much about this company other than it’s location in Lawrence, MA and the fact that having the name Pacific for an east coast business seems odd, but I guess I don’t really need to know much in order to take a few pictures, right?

1. Posted September 19, 2011 at 8:06 am | Permalink

I like the POV here, that bent railing gives it a nice urbex feel! And you don’t have to go inside for it to be urbex! This certainly counts! Well done man!

2. Posted September 19, 2011 at 8:32 am | Permalink

Cool shot Steven – great texture on the ceiling and brick wall… nice one!

3. Posted September 19, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Permalink

I like it Steven. I think you hit on a good POV. Well done.

4. Posted September 19, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Permalink

Excellent POV Steven – I like it!

5. Posted September 19, 2011 at 8:20 pm | Permalink

Great shot, Steven. I really like this and as has been mentioned, the POV is spot on. I also like that beat-up, in need of paint ceiling. 🙂
    You should do more of these. 🙂

6. Posted September 20, 2011 at 1:24 am | Permalink

Beautiful shot. I love the retro feel. Well done.