1. Posted September 2, 2011 at 8:59 am | Permalink

Really amazing details here man, well shot!

2. Posted September 2, 2011 at 9:35 am | Permalink

no idea what it is (I would call it a weed, LOL) but lovely shot and crisp details!

3. Posted September 2, 2011 at 10:42 am | Permalink

No idea what it is. Let’s call it spiky plant! Looks cool though. I had a plant like this one with a bulb that looks pretty similar. For some reason it just would not open. I ended up putting some googly eyes on it. 🙂 You know, those plastic ones?

4. Posted September 2, 2011 at 11:50 am | Permalink

Great light on the spikes Steven. Really pops against the green background.

5. Posted September 2, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Permalink

Nicely done Steven. The hair/bristles (??) on the bud really stands out.

6. Posted September 2, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Permalink

I don’t recognize the flower but terrific macro. You really brought out the details in this one. Have a great long weekend.

7. Posted September 2, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Permalink

Very nice close up. The plant is a Teasle. It was used in earlier times to card wool.

8. Posted September 2, 2011 at 7:54 pm | Permalink

Awesome macro shot, Steven. Love the details.
    Since Robert has identified it, I’ll not let anyone know I was totally clueless. LOL

9. Posted September 3, 2011 at 7:07 am | Permalink

Wonderful detail Steven, excellent composition too… superb!

10. Posted September 6, 2011 at 5:44 am | Permalink

Great macro… Love the DOF and Bokeh! Beautiful!