I’ll keep with the images from my vacation last week with this shot of this small boardwalk onto Seabrook beach on the harbor.  This beach is located right next to the bridge which crosses the Hampton Harbor Inlet that connects Seabrook to Hampton, NH.  It’s a great harbor to explore with several marinas full of all types of boats, including commercial boats that are used for fishing trips, sunset cruises, etc.  There are so many photo opportunities here when the sunset glows like it did this night, most of which will inevitably include the Seabrook Station nuclear power plant in the background.  This was taken on our first day of vacation, and the colors that night were a good omen for the great week we had.  This was a 3 bracket HDR image that I may have overcooked a little, but I still like the way it turned out.  What do you think?

1. Posted August 24, 2011 at 7:01 am | Permalink

Excellent perspective Steven. Well balanced with terrific colors of the setting sun.

2. Posted August 24, 2011 at 8:04 am | Permalink

Nice and symmetrical Steven. The sunlight on the water is just sublime!

3. Posted August 24, 2011 at 8:33 am | Permalink

Beautiful! What a fantastic colored sunset! I want to go shoot some but the cloudless sky keeps leaving me dissapointed!

4. Posted August 24, 2011 at 10:34 am | Permalink

Beautiful shot Steve. I love the way you’ve composed this.

5. Posted August 24, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Permalink

Great shot Steven, love the perspective and warm tones! I don’t think you’ve ‘overcooked’ this at all.

6. Posted August 24, 2011 at 5:20 pm | Permalink

Wonderful point of view and light in this, Steven. Beautiful colors!
    Feels like I’m sitting right on the boardwalk in a chair. I like how the boats balance this out.

7. Posted August 24, 2011 at 10:28 pm | Permalink

Nice job on the perspective with this one.